Our Maintenance Team Ensures your Landfill Leachate and Gas Equipment Performs to it’s Maximum Potential!
Leachate & Gas Collection
Affiliations & Memberships
We Can Provide 24/7 Remote Access To Critical Site Data
- Liquid Level
- Pump Motor Current
- Flow Meters
- Flow Rate
Flexible Interfaces allow for additional monitoring options
- HART Protocol
- 1-Wire Digital Thermometer
- Unique ultra low power consumption – battery life lasting up to six months.
- Cost effective alternative to conventional SCADA systems with respect to data collection.
- Data capture/collection rates and frequencies are programmed for site-specific needs. Data is sent via cellular to secure cloud-based storage.
- Proactive email and text alerts based on site specific alarm thresholds.
Contact us to learn more about how we can deploy our custom leachate & gas remote monitoring systems at your site.
Remote Monitoring Solutions Overview
1. OUR GATEWAY KITS
ARE EASILY INSTALLED
AT ANY LOCATION ON
2. GATEWAY KITS
COLLECT DATA FROM
3. YOU HAVE ACCESS TO
YOUR SITE DATA FROM
ANYWHERE & RECEIVE
PROACTIVE ALERTS FOR
Video Inspection & High Pressure Hydro Jet Cleaning Services
“Explosion Proof” Video Inspections
- Tractor mounted camera for 8″ & larger diameter; 1,300 ft range
- Push rod camera for 3″ & larger diameter ; 500ft range
Contact us today to schedule your video inspection!
Are You Tired Of Short-term Fixes?
We build long-term relationships with our clients
Most landfills have had their gas and leachate systems managed, maintained and repaired by a wide range of contractors. OEM techs and repair companies generally handle the one issue you’re having but often don’t determine what actually caused the problem or consider how their “fix” impacts your entire system.
We recognized that this short-term and one-off approach was hurting landfills and decided to present a new option to owners, operators and engineers that maximizes system longevity and optimizes site compliance. If you are interested in learning more about our turn-key service offerings, contact us!
Learn more about the latest in remote monitoring and landfill technology solutions by signing up for our newsletter!